Courtsey of aaaaaargh in the What does this do? Information gathering post! on the Paradox forums.
Station modules descriptionsEdit
station modules description from the game files (UI_STATIONDETAILS...) too long to post it in full, so I'll try to sum it up Some descriptions contain mistakes (such as the sensor descriptions for science stations mentioning "naval stations" instead), and these are just description texts which might be outdated.
- tactical sensor range (TSR) +500m,
- strategic sensor range (SSR) +0.5LY,
- detecting cloaked ships +5%
- TSR +200, SSR +0.2, +1 point/turn to intel total
- TSR +250, SSR +0.25, +10% to detect incoming menace 1 turn early
- TSR +500, SSR +0.25, +10% to intercepting pirates in system
- TSR +500, SSR +0.5, +10% casting/farcasting accuracy
- Naval: +2 CE/module to base support capacity
- Civilian: "warehouses let trade goods survive 1 extra turn waiting for pickup"
- Naval: +10% repair ability in system
- Naval: +1 CE/module to "system's defense asset"
- Naval: +2%/module ship build efficiency
- Diplomatic, Gate, Science: -2%/module station support costs (all have the same description as the diplo station)
- Civilian: "docking for a freighter fleet and +1 potential trade movement"
- Naval: "2 large turrets that can be armed appropriately"
- Diplomatic: +1%/module trade route value for routes to/from system
- Cilivian: +25%/module terraforming efficiency in system
- Gate: +10% to structure
- Gate: +2 CE/module to gate carry capacity
- +2% bonus to research in given discipline
- Diplomatic: 1 GDP/turn
- Science: +1% bonus to all research
- Civilian: +1% value to internal trade routes
- Gate: +10% system positive morale effects
- Diplomatic: 3 GDP/module/turn
- Civilian: +5% value to internal trade routes
- Diplomatic: 1 RDP/module/turn for specific race
- Civilian: +2% value to inter-empire trade routes (I guess for a specific race?)
- Science: +2% to all research, +5% bonus to "any special project offered by that race"
Large alien habitationEdit
- Diplomatic: 3 RDP/module/turn for specific race
- Civilian: +5% value to inter-empire trade routes (I guess for a specific race?)