Multiplayer=== It all begins by clicking the multiplayer button on the title screen. A box should pop up with two tabs. One tab is Lan and one is Internet.
Each galaxy you see is a different game being hosted. The location of a galaxy seems to have no importance whatsoever as they often appear in different places for different people.
Galaxies with a RED name have a password.
White means that there is no password and anyone can join.
How to Host a Game?Edit
Hosting is the same regardless of whether you are on LAN or Internet connections
- Click the Host button in the bottom left corner.
- Type a name for your game so that other people can find it.
- Password is optional, unless you don't want unknown people joining your game(blank means no password)
- You can create a new game, or load any of your previously saved games.
- You can load any save you have, even if it's from single player
- Saves from the "beta" version appear to cause a crash in the current version
- Creating a New game
- Process is identical to creating a single player game and can be found in the manual